#1 What is James talking about?
- as a newborn Christian, we must acknowledge God in all that we do
- awareness of God in the equation of life
- a true believer experiences a change in posture towards life
#2 Why should we have this posture towards Christ?
- I do not know what tomorrow will bring
- I am a mist that appears for a little time, then vanishes
- I need to recognize my limitations and consult God
- I am a flower quickly fading
#3 How do we trust God?
- the person you trust has to be capable and care for you
- even if a person has ability, if they aren’t willing to put you before themselves, you should not trust them
- many of us don’t question God’s ability, but we do question His attentions
- look no further than the cross
- God is the Michael Jordan of life