- Christianity is a religion: we also have instructions to which we live according to.
- Christians do things because we have already received (our motivation is different from other religions) –> it is a response to Christ.
- We love, because God first loved us.
- As a mother has responsibilities since becoming a mother, Christians have responsibilities since the moment they believe in Christ.
- LIVING OUT YOUR FAITH
- I am to control my tongue
- I am to care for the needy
- I am to cast out the worldliness in my life
- The tongue reveals what is tucked away in our heart (reflection/mirror of the heart).
- A true religion is a transformation that starts from the heart.
- I am not a genuine believer if I use my words to bring others down.
- A hallmark of a true Christian is to help those who cannot return the favor.
- Satan lures us in with tiny licks of blood (he doesn’t spear us all at once).